Florida Business Broker, Jim Straza / Credentials
With 30 years of experience as a transaction broker in Florida, I have established a record of successful dealings and developed the expertise to help you achieve your goals in the sale or purchase of a business, or in a merger with another company.
As a business broker, I often work as a neutral party to facilitate
business sales, acquisitions and mergers, and to manage transactions
to their completion and through the transitional period that follows
the closing of a deal.
I have also worked as an advocate for both buyers and sellers.
While I am not alone in serving this field, the excellent
service I provide differentiates me from other brokers. I operate with
discretion and apply my expertise to ensuring that only quality
'Florida Business for Sale'
listings and accurate information are accepted and offered to the business owners with whom I work.
I am committed to maintaining the confidentiality of all parties involved in a transaction, and am dedicated to the successful completion of the mergers, acquisitions and sales in which I am involved. Between 65 and 75 percent of the companies I have listed have sold successfully.
I specialize in dealings involving manufacturing, distribution and construction companies, as well businesses serving the construction industry. I also have a particular interest in working with companies in the sporting and recreation industries.
I am based on the Gulf Coast of Florida in Fort Myers and will travel anywhere in the state to work on qualified transactions. Contact me for more information about my services, or to begin work on a merger, sale or acquisition.
Florida Business Broker
Business Brokerage Solutions, LLC
Florida Business Brokers Association
I am a member of the Business Brokers of Florida & the Alliance of Florida Business Brokers ( AFLBB). This 15 + year old organization is comprised of over 100 companies engaged in business brokerage in the state of Florida working together to serve you.
- Experience as a Florida Business Broker
- Confidentiality of a Business Sale
- A Business Broker's main focus is keeping your business sale known only among principles until the right moment
- Ethical Conduct
- I am not out to take advantage of desperate sellers during these trying times
- Ethics in good times or bad!
- Continuing Education
- I am constantly learning new skills as a Florida Business Broker, business valuator or intermediary. Knowledge of each industry I represent = credibility.
- Verifiable Evaluations
- Comparable Listing & Sales Data
- Marketing Through AFLBB's Exclusive MLS Service
- Fresh listings of Florida Business for sale
- Complete Assistance From The Initial Contact To The Closing
Due to our active affiliation with the Business Brokers of Florida & Alliance of Florida Business Brokers, my staff and I have:
Approximately 250 Businesses For Sale in the South West Florida area
Approximately 2000 Businesses For Sale in the state of Florida.